CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 25 July 2009

CD96

I havent update this in a while so thought id catch it up, I moved into our new home a week past thursday, pretty hectic but its awesome being here, i had an appointment with my gp nurse on Friday 17th July, the day after we moved in, i had bloods drawn to check my thyroid and the nurse requested the lab to do a beta and a progesterone test, I am back at the gyn next month and since i havent had AF and the doctor refuses to give me anything to bring on AF, the nurse has started doing weekly bloods to check and see what my progesterone is doing. So yesterday the 24th i was back at the nurse for my results and for another blood draw, my thyroid hasnt deteriorated which is good, she said that up to 5 is ok and i am sitting just above at 5.1, so i have to go back in 6months again to get it retested. The beta came back negative of course, and my progesterone is showing no ovulation. The nurse doesnt expect my progesterone tests to be any different but is still taking them. We went to see the new Harry Potter movie at the pictures yesterday and it was really good! After that we had a wander down the town and came back home. I had a bit of a crash day yesterday, i totally funked out and couldnt bring myself back up. I feel like i am climbing a never ending mountain. So my mum phoned last night to see how i was and of course i cried like a baby down the phone to her. She told me she has my cousin coming to visit a week on Monday for a few days and she is talking of bringing him and his girlfrind through for a visit. I dont think i can handle being around his pregnant girlfriend, i know that sounds really bad, but he hasnt been with her that long, and had her and his ex wife pregnant at the same time. His GF is a lovely person but just seeing pregnant women on the street hurts like hell never mind having one in my house! I know i need to get a grip but it just hurts so much right now. I think in the back of my mind i was really hoping the beta would come back positive and when it didnt well you know it was like someone had ripped me appart. So anyway thats me all caught up again, i have another appointment with the nurse next friday at 10:20am for more bloods. Hopefully my AF will start soon....


ETA: Dh got his SA results back and he is super fertile, he has 293million/ML so we now know that he is in the clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment