Well it finally happened. After 116 days with out AF, she finally arrived, i am on cd5 today and so far my period really hasnt been to heavy, i was expecting it to be worse to be honest i have had so far 1 day of light 3 days of medium and back to light today. However i have been very bloomin sore, the cramps have been awful :( Anyway i am glad she arrived. I called my gp practice and i am booked in on cd7 this friday for my bloods, i was meant to heave cd7,14,21 blOods months ago, however its better late than never i guess.
I have my gyn appointment 12 days from now aswell. I am pretty anxious yet excited, i am really hoping i dont need anymore testing and that my gyn will start us on something to help. Fingerscrossed!!
Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment