CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 8 September 2009

CD1.... Yay!!!

Well today AF arrived in full force, no spotting nothing before hand, i just woke up and there she was =D I am really freaking happy to finally be able to start my first treatment cycle. Tomorrow i start my first Clomid 50mg tablet. I will admit i am trying not to get to excited about it but the prospect of actually ovulating makes me really happy. This journey has been waaay to long as it is. After 2yrs of disappointments and heartaches i dont expect to get pregnant right away. I just wish it was as easy for me as it is for so many other people. I called my docs today and they have me scheduled to come in on Monday 14th at 10am for my first in a long line of blood tests to check for ovulation. I will admit i am nervous about the side effects of the drugs and the possibility it might not work but i have been trying to keep it at the back of my head. I have to stay positive, i have to believe that there is a chance, after all hope is the last thing to leave isnt it?
Man i kinda wish my mum was here so i could chew her ear off about how i am feeling, i dont want to keep going on about it to dh, cause i think i will end up sounding like a broken record lol. Sadly my mum is in America on holiday until the 20th so i guess i am just gonna have to suck it up and get on with it.
We are going over to MIL's for dinner on Thursday and to be honest i dont know how i feel about going. Dont get me wrong my MIL is awesome but ya know how sometimes you just dont wanna go? Well im kinda feeling like that. I guess im just worrying about the side effects of the drugs and such, and i mean who knows if i will even get any! hehe

Ack well im off to make myself (or get dh to make me) a hot water bottle, i am having a lot of bad back ache since getting up this morning and some pretty sore cramps aswell. I do normally get crampy during AF but this one just feels weird. I guess its down to the Norethisterone inducing my period.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment