CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Here we go again!

Today i found out that another of my many pregnant friends gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. While i am happy for her and her family, i am totally gutted at the same time. These feeling just seem to get stronger the more i hear of friends getting pregnant and having babies. It hurts to the very core of my being, and the worst of it is, i cant stop the way i am feeling. Sometimes i just wish i had a switch that i could hit and these feeling would at least take a back seat! Why is it so easy for most people to get pregnant but yet at the same time so hard for others. Sometimes i feel lonely in a very lonely road, altough i know that is not true. I know there are women out there who are struggling right along with me and i thank you all for your constent support. I just wish we could all be rejoicing in the birth of our well deserved babies, rather than feeling like this, and feeling guilty for feeling like this. Infertility sucks! I guess im just emotional today, maybe another side effect? or just because of the news i got this morning? who knows!
I guess im just gonna have to suck it up and prepare for the next load of calls to say that another load of babies have been born!
I think i will pull out my yoga mat and do some yoga! I havent done it for ages and i really enjoy it! Have a good weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment