CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 14 June 2009

Today makes...

Today makes its CD55 and still no sign of AF, i am feeling pretty depressed today about the whole thing, i just cant seem to shake this feeling. I feel like i am being tested, that my body is playing a cruel game on me. I need AF to start and i mean i really need it. I was really hoping that AF would have been and gone so we can have a good few cycles for the testing, but the longer AF takes to come the less time im going to have for the testing before my next appointment with the gyn. Blech anyway, im glad its Sunday and that a new week is beginning maybe, just maybe AF will arrive this week.
Dh has his next SA drop off on Wednesday, he still hasnt found out the results from the last test, he tried to call last week but the doctor wasnt available so he is going to try calling again tomorrow! Fingerscrossed all is oki!
To top off my bad day, i just got news that a friend of mine, who has 2 kids already, his GF is expecting again and it was a whoopsie.... i wish i could get pregnant with a whoopsie!
All those years.... preventing..... to being infertile anyway.... =((


So anyway onto a new week, hopefully this one will be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW the feeling of thinking, "am I ever going to get a period?" Have u asked your doctor for the medicine that induces your period to start? We've had to do that many times...

    Keep your spirits up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ive been to her and asked and she basically told me to wait it out and that AF would show soon... that was nearly 3 weeks ago now ... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete